We are always trying to expand our team and the business and on the look out for talented and skilled staff. Please feel free to apply with your CV.
Currently we have the specific vacancies outlined below.
Experienced, bench joiner/cabinet maker
Experienced time served bench Joiner required.
We manufacture a variety of High quality Joinery and Furniture products from a wide rage of materials the right candidate will require appropriate Joinery qualifications, be experienced in all aspects of joinery and cabinetwork and be capable of operating and setting up wood working machines. Any multi trade experience would also be a benefit. Must have own hand tools and clean driving licence.
Candidates will be expected to provide references and evidence of previous work carried out. Candidate must have an eye for detail and be able to work to a high standard throughout. They will be expected to work both as an individual and part of a growing team.
- Be open to new & innovative ways of working as we are a forward thinking business with technology playing a key role in our continued growth plans.
- Self-motivated and well organised with a good attention to detail
- Ability to work individually and within a team
- Complete projects/jobs to a high standard
- Being able to work from technical drawings
- Experience in the safe use of various woodworking machinery
- Experience in the safe use of hand and power tools
- CSCS card optional
- Health & Safety conscious
- Occasional site work
- The ability to work to stringent timescales & deadlines
- Good problem-solving skills
The work is mainly located at our workshop in Great Limber but will also involve fitting and on site work in the local lincolnshire area.
Hours and Pay
This is a full time position 40 hours per week with the opportunity for overtime hours when required. Pay rate will be competitive and is negotiable in line with experience and skills
Please apply in writing or via email to Keith Howson using the website contact details.